Hey, Kirk, is everything all right?
Captain James T. Kirk, everyone.
- B’Elanna, is this a Klingon romance novel?
- Klingons do have what you might call a romantic side. It’s a bit more vigorous than most.
- I think I’ll read it. Maybe it’ll give me some ideas about how to make your heart quicken.
- It’s not a technical manual, Tom.
- Well that depends on what you mean by technical.
- To an engineer that means… specializing in particular systems.
- I think that definition works.
- Well, I can’t promise I won’t put a dagger in your throat.
This is somehow exactly what I needed right now - Hardison and Parker and Eliot being awesome together in all their different commutations. Also Ingrid Michaelson’s Parachute’